Nov 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


This year has been filled with lots to be thankful for. First off with my introduction to the great SVM fan fiction community, the ladies of fanfiction have accepted me with open arms. I'm thankful for the fabulous readers of my first attempt in writing a story. 'Rescue Me' has been an evolving project that would not be as popular as it is without the feedback and encouragement I get from the reviewers and my friends. And last but not least to you, my blog followers, I appreciate you taking the time to follow me and messaging me. It truly makes my day brighter to know that someone is actually interested in my ramblings.

Thank you all for being so supportive and continuing to help me spread the word on this blog. If I could I would send you all hugs, since I cannot I hope you will accept my virtual hugs instead. Below are a few photoshopped photos I've been having fun with. Enjoy the laughs at Bill's expense. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Love, hugs, and kisses to you all,
Lisa aka Vikingfangtasies





Woohoo my photo shopped project, shown below, was picked as this months avi for the My SVM addiction's twitter page. Thank you Sapfirerose for choosing my photo to grace your twitter posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fangtasies Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009